Hand painted florals on a striking black background.
Here are the fonts that have been used in the invitation above.
- Bodoni Egyptian Bold for request line
- Engravers MT for bride & broom line and the date “28”
- Bebas Neue for “SEPTEMBER”
- Clarendon for “SATURDAY” and “2018”
- Futura Medium for time line
- Bodoni Egyptian Extra Bold for location lines
- Bombshell Pro for the reception line
Like this wedding invitation? You can personalize it with your own wording and details at minted.
Bodoni Egyptian is a slab serif typeface designed by Canadian designer Nick Shinn and released through ShinnType in 2010. The typeface is a combination of classic didone style and Egyptian style, maintaining core architecture of Bodoni, stripping off its famous high contrast. The typeface is available in various weights: thin, extralight, light, regular, medium, bold, extrabold and black with italics.